Ever since I can remember, I have been traveling the world. In fact, my first ever plane ride was before the age of 1. I have always been fortunate enough to be raised in a family who love to travel, but realistically speaking, I have been fortunate enough to be raised in a family that possess that Asian gene of being a tourist.
I have often dreamed about traveling to the 7 different continents before I die, but I thought I would make this goal a little more interesting and a bit more worthwhile. Since it is nearly impossible to see everything the world has to offer in one life time, and it is impossible to visit the original Seven Wonders of the Ancient World due to destruction (with the exception to the Great Pyramid of Giza), I thought it would be a memorable feat if I visited all of the New Seven Wonders of the World before I die.
Last Standing Wonder of the Ancient World
Giza Pyramid Complex
Location: Cairo, Egypt

Chichen Itza (1994, 2010)
Location: Yucatan, Mexico

5-year-old Kenny
Edit: March 2010
21-year-old Kenny and Friends
Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Colosseum (2009)
Location: Rome, Italy
Location: Rome, Italy
Great Wall of China (2000)
Location: China

Machu Picchu
Location: Cuzco, Peru

Petra
Location: Jordan
Taj Mahal
Location: Agra, India


You can do it Kenny! Invite me when you visit the rest except for Taj Mahal cause I'll be visiting that this Christmas break and I'm sick of that chunk of marble haha.
ReplyDelete-Dhruv