Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to Reality

It's been exactly one week since I've ventured back to America from my study abroad trip in Dijon, and within the past week my high paced momentum of traveling and always having something to do has come to an utter, complete stop. Landing on U.S. soil is when reality hit me pretty hard. "This is it, guys." Feelings of bittersweetness overcame as I was excited to be in America again, but at the same time knew the whole abroad experience with the Dijon fam was coming to an end. The freedom in the States is great, but in Europe, I experienced another kind of freedom. The ability to spin a globe and point to where I could travel to. Well, more like seeing if the SNCF guy would be nice enough to find a route for us to take each weekend.

1st Weekend - Interlaken, Switzerland

Canyoning in the Swiss Alps

2nd Weekend - Nice & Cannes, France

Le Petit Lardon

3rd Weekend - Rome, Italy and Vatican City

Are you not entertained?!

4th Weekend - Amsterdam, Netherlands

Letters

5th Weekend - Munich, Germany

Hofbrauhaus

6th Weekend - Barcelona, Spain

The Apartment

7th Weekend - Berlin, Germany

Where are your parents?

8th Weekend - Paris, France

A Magical Day in Disney

Dijon, France

That was it, guys. That was it.

No comments:

Post a Comment